What is causing or sustaining poverty in Greater Manchester, and what are the solutions?
Fifty people joined a discussion event on Thursday as part of Challenge Poverty Week, looking at the answers to those questions.
- Lizzie and Nadine from Manchester Poverty Truth Commission
- Elena from Stockport Homes
- Jayne from Salford Poverty Truth Commission and the Self-Reliant Group network
- Sophie, Ellie and Tina from Greater Manchester Savers
- Graham from Greater Manchester Poverty Action
- Niall from Church Action on Poverty
If you missed the event, you can watch it here.